Sunday, 8 February 2009

actually i have many things to say ...
but ,
hai ~~~~
really no mood le ... :(
.......
well , felt sad at a moment ...
i actually cried T.T when i ....
why am i sooo blur ,
so sotong ,
so timid ,
so coward ,
so stupid ...
.....
.....
.....
....
....
....
....
....
....
.....
........
..........................
.....
..... :(
..... :(
...
arh !! just hate myself
.... .... ....
this how i now felt ... depress ? emo ? ....
time will never wait . . . .
... wanna type out more .
but cant, my finger stop me from typing...


well , study
study study study,,,,,,
do the best i can in study jiu hao le ..
but still sad somehow .. . . . . :(
cant really forget ...
.......
........
....
.......
......
.............................................................................................


I Believe 
当我在你家门口 
下雨了 
你看了也会难过
I Believe 
你不说话的时候 
也是一种 
其实你在回应我
虽然不曾说 
相信你正在懂 
就算牵的不是我的手 
我不真的难过
不知道在高兴什么 
你的笑容 
有时候也宁可当作
你在为我加油
不知道在妄想什么 
只告诉自己 
I Believe
你总会看到我 
在某个时候 
想让你陪伴的是我
I Believe 
没有回应的时候 
只不过 
正好你在电话中
I Believe 
语音信箱的沉默 
也是一种 
其实你在倾听我
虽然不曾说 
相信你正在懂 
就算牵的不是我的手 
我真的不难过
不知道在高兴什么 
你的笑容 
有时候也宁可当作
你在为我加油
不知道在妄想什么 
只告诉自己 I Believe
你总会看到我 
在一切之后 
留在你身边的是我
那延续太久的一时冲动 
在你身后的独角戏 
聚光灯没亮过怀疑 
是自己编造的内容 
你从不真的认得我
不知道在高兴什么 
你的笑容 
有时候也宁可当作你在为我加油
不知道在妄想什么 
只告诉自己 I Believe
一定会有结果 
在很久以后 
留在你身边的是我 
会陪着你的人是我

No comments: