Tuesday, 31 March 2009


ZU) English version- Pokémon 1st alblum - Pokémon 2BA master



back to post since almost 1 week never update..

bored ..
then i edit the lyrics of POKEMON (only change a bit nia) , & its become more meaningful ! :D



Pokemon Theme lyrics ( study theme lyrics )

I wanna be the very best,
Like no one ever was.
To catch them is my real test,
To train them is my cause.
I will travel across the land,
Searching far and wide.
Teach myself to understand,
The power that's inside.
Score all A's! (GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL!)
It's you and me!
I know it's my destiny!
Score all A's!Ooooooh,
you're my Target,
In the sch we must get them.
POKEMON! (GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL!)
Our hearts so true,
Our courage will pull us through.
You teach me and I'll teach you.
PO-KE-MON!Gotta catch'em allGotta catch'em allYeaaahh..

Every challenge along the way,
With courage I'll face.
I will battle everyday,
To claim my rightful place.
Come with me,
the time is right,
There's no better team.
Arm in arm,
we'll win the fight,
It's always been our dream.
score A's star! (GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL!)
It's you and me!
I know it's my destiny!
Study Hard ! Ooooohhhhh you're my best stress,
In a world we must do that ,
POKEMON! (GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL!)
Our hearts so true,
Our courage will pull us through.
You teach me and I'll teach you,
POKEMON!Gotta catch'em all!
Gotta catch'em all!Gotta catch'em all!Gotta catch'em all!
Yeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh!POKEMON! (GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL!)It's you and me!
I know it's my destiny!
POKEMON!Ooooohhhhh you're my best friend,
In a world we must defend.
POKEMON! (GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL!)
Our hearts so true,
Our courage will pull us through.

You teach me and I'll teach you,
LET TEAM WORK!
Gotta catch'em all!
Gotta catch'em all!
POKEMON! ~!!!!! :D

YAY ! ~
very motivating right this song??? =D

for those who study face stress ,
try listen to this & read it as well ..
it would properly help. oh yeahhh!
this song will bring back some memories as well ..
haha ~


now is 5.33pm ( second time edit & post )...
just now doing the flyers job ...
complete in 5 hours time ...
so tired .. (~.~)
tmr .. can slack at home le =x
yay ..ZZZzzz
is rot at home ba? .. lol

............kkk ... this is only photo tat i got it from one of my classmate during class chalet...

too bad ,its so blur =.=

other wan leh, wait dao no information .... lols


hmm, hehe ,take & edit photos by me , lalala .. lol .. playing majong ... too bad i duno how to play ... haix or else i can join in the fun as well :D

No comments: